At least seven people killed in the southern United States of America by a strong storm that caused devastation in several states. As the two-day storm killed three people in Louisiana and three others in Alabama and a man in Texas.
The Provincial Parish Office of Bossier, northwestern Louisiana, said that:
- The hurricane After arriving in the area.
- As well as, the storm last night caused the souls of a married couple and destroyed their home.
A strong storm southern United States of America
The Sheriff’s office added that:
- The storm moved their home from its original location for a distance of two hundred feet (61 meters).
According to the Alabama State Electricity Authority:
- “On Saturday afternoon, the storm caused a major blackout in tens of thousands of people.”
Winter storms struck the United States of America
— Bo Rodda (@b0rodda) January 11, 2020
A number of social media pioneers exchanged pictures and videos showing the severity of the winter storms that struck the United States of America.
- At least ten people died
- More than a thousand flights were cancelled
- As well as, Electricity cut off by hundreds of thousands in five US states on Saturday
- It led to a winter storm Heavy snow
- Finally, Rain in a region that extended from Texas to Michigan
The National Weather Service said that:
— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) January 11, 2020
- Storms invaded areas starting from Texas through the southeast and the Great Lakes to Maine.
- Which led to strong winds blowing through hurricanes and snow.
- That ranged between five centimetres and 13 centimetres thick on Friday night, and in the early hour of Saturday morning.
- Eventually, More precipitation expected Snow falls on Sunday in Illinois, Michigan, northern New York, and New England regions.