How to delete a page in Word? To delete a page that contains text, graphics, or empty paragraphs, select the content you want to delete, and press Delete on your keyboard. Click anywhere in the page you want todelete, press Ctrl+G. In the Enter page number box, type \page.
What is Microsoft Word?
It is a program released by Microsoft and sometimes called WinWord or MS word or word or even Microsoft word and a group of Microsoft Office programs. The first version was in 1983 by two technicians, Charles Simons, and Richard Brody.
It can be used on Windows, Mac, Android and IOS operating systems as well as on Linux using wine.
How to delete a page in Word?
Delete a page from Word with the Backspace key
In a few simple steps:
- Place the write pointer to the end of the page to delete it.
- Press the backspace key several times until the page permanently deleted.
- Sometimes you will need one or two strokes, but sometimes more.
Delete a page from Word using the View tab
Follow the steps as below:
- Go to the / view tab.
- Select the navigation pane option.
- A side field will appear with all the pages in the Word file.
- the page you want to delete.
- Press the backspace key (usually above the enter key) until the page is deleted.
Delete a page from Word using the Show / Hide icon
Using the Show / Hide icon you can see the content of the page you want to delete.
- Click the Home / Home tab
- Press the Show Hide button, which is usually within the paragraph section and appears in reverse p.
- Look at the blank page you want to delete and with the mouse you can select it and identify the unwanted areas.
- Press the Show / Hide button to finish turning this feature on.
- The Show / Hide feature can be turned on by pressing the 8 + ctrl + shift.3 keys.
Delete the blank page at the end of the table
- Open the document in Word
- Go to the Table Tools tab
- Click Layout under the Table Tools tab
- Click the Gridlines option
- Activate paragraph markers where special marks will appear on the page when you press certain keys
- In Windows on the keys ctrl + shift + 8
- In the Mac system on the keyboard cmd + 8
- Select the tag below the table
- Go to the Home / Home tab in WordPress
- Click inside the Font Size field
- Select the number 1 and press Enter
- Cancel paragraph marks by clicking the Show / Hide icon
- In Windows by pressing ctrl + shift + 8
- In the Mac system by pressing the keys cmd + 8