The world’s first underwater tennis court, In the light of the technologies and developments sought by the UAE, sports have received attention and creativity in order to attract sports audiences and seek to attract them through innovation.
Underwater World in the Gulf between Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah Islands in the Emirate of Dubai.
In Dubai … The world’s first underwater tennis court
The proposed stadium will have seven underwater tennis courts in
- A marvelous marine environment,
- Coral reefs
- Diverse fish resembling a fantasy world
While this idea has been admired by tennis fans, technical concerns among architects and architects have increased.
The least 32.5 meters and weighs perhaps hundreds of tons to carry viewers and the stadium.
What are the concerns and challenges that they may face it ?!
- Concerning fears that water could leak from the glass layer
- Fry explained that a few complex things would be needed for the project
- A strong earthquake-resistant structure
- A tsunami and a surface that could handle an emergency
Playing tennis itself may lose part of its pleasure in this climate because of the difficulty of controlling the refraction of light through the glass.