Trump threatens Khamenei the leader of the Iranian revolution: Khamenei should be “very careful in his words”.
Trump threatens Khamenei on his Twitter account
US President Donald Trump said that:
Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei should “be very careful” of what he says.
Trump wrote on his Twitter account:
- “Whoever is called the” supreme leader “of Iran.
- In addition, he was not the” supreme “recently, some dirty things to say about the United States and Europe.”
“Their economy (Iran) is in a state of collapse, and their people are suffering. (Khamenei) must be very careful in his words!”
The so-called “Supreme Leader” of Iran, who has not been so Supreme lately, had some nasty things to say about the United States and Europe. Their economy is crashing, and their people are suffering. He should be very careful with his words!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 17, 2020
Trump writes a tweet in the Persian language
Trump’s tweet came about an hour after Khamenei’s tweets in his Persian language.
In which he said that:
“The cry of revenge for the Iranian nation was the real fuel for the missiles that rocked the American base.”
- Firstly, Khamenei’s tweets were excerpts from Friday sermon, delivered today in Arabic.
- As well as, commenting on Tehran’s missile strikes against Iraq’s Ain al-Assad base, on January 8, which were containing US forces.
- So, in response to the killing of Iran’s Quds Force commander Qasim Soleimani in an American raid.
Khamenei added that:
- America killed a lot in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- But it did not admit it.
- Finally, the US president admits that he assassinated us, considering Soleimani’s killing as a “scandal.”
— KHAMENEI.IR | فارسی (@Khamenei_fa) January 17, 2020
During his first Friday sermon in eight years, Khamenei said that:
The Revolutionary Guards missile strike against Ain al-Assad base was “a divine act.”
Khamenei added that:
Western powers, relying on
- False media
- Finally, Cunning political methods
Managed to dominate the countries of the region with espionage
- Firstly, Political
- Secondly, Economic control
- Eventually, Planting the Zionist cancerous gland in the heart of the countries of West Asia.