The UAE has exerted great efforts in the process of rebuilding the liberated areas in Yemen and in fighting Al-Qaeda and ISIS. As well as, improving the living conditions and destructive infrastructure and alleviating the suffering of the affected areas.
What is the role of the UAE in fighting Al-Qaeda and ISIS?
The UAE role in fighting Al-Qaeda and ISIS
It fights against the terrorist organization Al-Qaeda and ISIS in Yemen are wreaking havoc in the legitimate government.
The UAE has played a pivotal role in the various fronts in Yemen, such as fighting:
- The coup and terrorism
- Securing international navigation
- The Bab al-Mandab Strait to Hodeidah
What is the humanitarian aid provided by the UAE to Yemen ?!
UAE confirms full support for Yemen:
The UAE extended its hand to spread the good and giving to the Yemen people, north and south, and its intentions emerged in liberating the areas secured citizens from the terrorism of IS and al-Qaeda, which disturbed the Muslim Brotherhood.
The Brotherhood, which sponsors terrorism inside the country, and this prompted them To launch media campaigns against the coalition and the UAE. In order to push their elements to move to destabilize the liberated areas and spread chaos and devastation.
What is the IS and al-Qaeda organizations?
- They are organizations control the joints of the legitimate authority
- They exploit its influence in the implementation of subversive activities at the expense of the homeland and its issues
Eventually, The UAE role in combating Al-Qaeda and ISIS led them to launch anti-media campaigns against the Alliance and the UAE.
The UAE has been a key and active partner within the coalition, and has made many great sacrifices to:
- Achieve the coalition’s goals and
- Thwart al-Qaida and ISIS plans to extend their control over Yemen
- Important strategic positions in Bab al-Mandab,
- As well as, its pivotal role in fighting terrorism and extremism and securing liberated provinces.