Amid tensions between Iran, Saudi Arabia, and the United States, Iran offered its Iranian military power on Sunday to mark the 39th anniversary of the start of the Iran-Iraq war. As well as, the armed forces displayed various attack systems, including the Bavar 373 missile defense system, the Hail artillery unit, and the Kaman 12 drones.
Iranian military power is ready for any military confrontation
Who attended the military parade
The military parade attended by Iranian leaders, including:
- President Hassan Rouhani, representative of the Supreme Leader.
- Secretary of the Supreme National Security Council Ali Shamkhani.
- Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces Major General Mohammad Baqeri.
- Commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Major General Hossein Salami.
- Other senior political and military officials.
The commander of the Iranian armed forces, Major-General Mohammad Hossein Bagheri, said that:
The Bavar Power System 373 proved effective in all tests, adding that studies and tests showed that the Power System Bavar 373 is much better than the American Patriot PAC-3 system.
The show included the Hail artillery system designed by Iranian youth and is portable and equipped with radar capable of starting without being seen. As well as, the Kaman 12 drones are among the latest in the Iranian military’s ability to carry four 50-pound bombs. Eventually, It has a speed of 120 km per hour and can fly at a top speed of 200 km.
Iran demonstrates its military power in preparation for any military confrontation in the wake of tension in the Gulf