Global Finance ranked the UAE ranks sixth globally on a recent list of “ Superstars in attracting FDI in 2019 ”.
UAE ranks sixth globally in attracting direct investment
The UAE has moved up five places on the list this year
Global Finance said:
- The UAE is a model for political and economic stability in the region.
- It succeeded in maintaining foreign direct investment in excess of $10 billion.
UAE ranks first globally in terms of a strong mix of investment in infrastructure and investment
The UAE, along with Canada and the United States.
Also ranked first in the world in terms of
- A strong mix of investment in infrastructure.
- Investment in commercial facilities during the past few years.
Ranking among the top ten countries in infrastructure investment, ranking third in the world. Outperforming
- The United Kingdom
According to the 2019 Global Base Index rankings of the top 10 countries in
- Integrated infrastructure.
- Strong investment in commercial facilities.