UAE astronaut Hazza Al Mansouri expressed his pride in being like the UAE and the Arab world aboard the International Space Station and was the first Arabic-speaking astronaut inside the station.
Al-Mansouri told a news conference in Kazakhstan
- I gained a lot of knowledge during my trip to the station
- I am eager to return to my country to pass on this knowledge to the people of the UAE and the Arab world
Concerning how he felt on his way back from the station.
- The landing was smooth because he and his colleagues did everything they had trained for.
- Adding that he felt a great feeling during the landing of the vehicle.
- The experience of living in space was enjoyable and had added to him a lot of knowledge and was proud.
UAE astronaut after return: extraterrestrial experience is enjoyable
Al-Mansouri arrived on Earth after the historic eight-day trip to the International Space Station. During which he conducted a series of intensive scientific experiments.
The Soyuz MS12 spacecraft carrying
- US astronauts Nick Hague
- Russian Alexei Offshinin
Eventually, It landed on Thursday afternoon in an area of central Kazakhstan.
Congratulate the people of the UAE on this historic achievement.
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai. Also he expressed the UAE’s pride in the achievement of the first Emirati astronaut.
He said in a tweet on Twitter
We thank God for the arrival of UAE son Hazza al-Mansouri safely to Earth. After the first Arab astronaut’s journey to the International Space Station.
Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, said:
“Thank God for the safe return of Hazza Al Mansouri to Earth after a successful trip to the International Space Station. We congratulate the people of the UAE on this historic achievement.