The US National Weather Service expects two heavy storms with heavy snow and strong winds to sweep through the western United States this week. That destroying millions of Americans’ Thanksgiving plan on Thursday.
Two strong storms are forecast for the western United States
The first storm
- It begins to drop more than 30 centimetres of snow on Monday evening.
- Over an area stretching from southern Wyoming to central Colorado.
- Winds of 72 kilometres per hour.
The second storm
The agency said:
- It started Tuesday evening, under extremely cold conditions in Oregon and northern California
- As well as, It expected to bring snow to parts of the northwestern Pacific Ocean.
The American Automobile Association said:
About 55 million people would travel by car or plane during Thanksgiving.