Among them is an Arab country … Trump is planning to ban the entry of citizens of 7 countries into America. The administration, Donald Trump, plans to double the number of countries on the travel ban list, to include Nigeria, as well as other African and Asian countries.
World Economic Forum in Davos
Trump said on Tuesday
In an interview with the American “Wall Street Journal”
- A decision US President Donald Trump is preparing to begin implementing it.
- on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
Trump ban entry of citizens of 7 countries into America
- Trump, who has spoken of his intention to expand the ban.
- As well as, He declined to say which countries he intends to add to the banned list.
- But US media have revealed seven countries involved in this possible decision.
What are the countries that face a ban on some types of visas?
The target countries are:
noting that some countries will only face a ban on some types of visas
The President will announce the new ban, next Monday morning
Coinciding with the third anniversary of his first decision that targeted the ban on entry of citizens of a few other countries.
In addition, He explained that the new list is not final and may be changed, indicating that it will prevent the immigration of citizens of the seven additional countries to the United States.
What are the countries on the ban list?
The decision then targeted citizens of seven countries:
As well as, the decision met with widespread criticism, caused chaos in airports and massive protests, and was modified after judicial appeals.
In the end, the decision became effective, restricting the entry of some citizens of Iran, Libya, Somalia, Syria, and Yemen, along with Venezuela and North Korea, while Chad was removed from the original list.