The Evil Triangle who are against America. The administration of US President Donald Trump announced its intention, in order to classify the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization.
The Qatari allied with Turkey and Iran who are against America.
The Turkish and Iranian responses, which came from the heart of the Qatari capital, were :
- a source of scorn and
- objecting to the implicit assertion
So that the resolution affects its national security and reflects its support for terrorist groups.
The Brotherhood has been classified as a terrorist organization.
- pave the way for sanctions against the group.
- Also stifle its funding sources.
- As well as,
putits leaders on wanted lists.
The Evil Triangle surrounds Africa with destruction
So, They have the formed axis of influence in the Horn of Africa The axis was aimed at
- In order to controll the territorial waters off the African coast.
Adding that, The Iranian President Hassan Rowhani called on his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad for
- the necessity of regional cooperation
- As well as, Astrengthening economic relations
In order to serve the interests of Iran, Qatar, and Turkey.
One of the most prominent areas of this alliance is
- the support of terrorism
In which Iran and the Brotherhood have contributed, as evidenced by reports and information that have emerged over the past years.
Eventually, The decision to classify these three countries will affect their relations with the United States, Europe, and the world
- As imposing them would entail a blockade on the financial base of the Brotherhood.
- Which is supported by Qatar and sponsored by Turkey and used by Iran to circumvent