Madame Tussauds museum gives up Prince Harry and Meghan. It seems that the decision of the Duke of Sussex, Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle, to give up their royal duties, will be reflected in them in all respects.
Madame Tussauds museum decision
The removal of the Harry and Megan statue
Officials of the Madame Tussauds wax museum, located in the British capital London, decided to remove the Harry and Megan statue.
As museum director general Steve Davis said:
- “Along with the rest of the world, we knew that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry would give up their duties in the family Royal.”
- “From today, Megan and Harry characters will not appear with the Royal Family’s collection at the museum. “
The effect of the news on the Royal Family
- It is noteworthy that a great royal source revealed that the Queen and her family were very disappointed.
- The news shocked and saddened them all, and they were angry at the couple.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Declaration
The power of media
- The British Prince Harry and his American wife, Meghan Markle, had published on their own page on Instagram.
- A photo attached to them with a comment, which is a statement in which they made it clear.
- That they were giving up their royal duties as members of the royal family ruling.
- Therefore working for financial independence.
Statement by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
View this post on Instagram
“After many months of reflection and internal discussions, we have chosen to make a transition this year in starting to carve out a progressive new role within this institution. We intend to step back as ‘senior’ members of the Royal Family and work to become financially independent, while continuing to fully support Her Majesty The Queen. It is with your encouragement, particularly over the last few years, that we feel prepared to make this adjustment. We now plan to balance our time between the United Kingdom and North America, continuing to honour our duty to The Queen, the Commonwealth, and our patronages. This geographic balance will enable us to raise our son with an appreciation for the royal tradition into which he was born, while also providing our family with the space to focus on the next chapter, including the launch of our new charitable entity. We look forward to sharing the full details of this exciting next step in due course, as we continue to collaborate with Her Majesty The Queen, The Prince of Wales, The Duke of Cambridge and all relevant parties. Until then, please accept our deepest thanks for your continued support.” – The Duke and Duchess of Sussex For more information, please visit sussexroyal.com (link in bio) Image © PA
The statement said:
- “After several months of internal thinking and discussions. we decided to change this year and form a new role within this institution.”
- So we decided to give up our duties as members of the royal family and work to become financially independent while continuing to provide full support to the queen.”
Angered British queen tops newspapers
The decision to step down Prince Harry and Meghan
As stated in the statement:
- We are now seeking to achieve a balance in the time that we spend between Britain and North America.
- This geographical balance will enable us to raise our child to appreciate the royal traditions he belongs to.
- Also provides us with the space necessary to focus on the next chapter of our life, which will include Launching a new charity project.
In the end, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex confirmed that:
- They would inform everyone of the details of the next step at the appropriate time.
- Especially as they would continue to cooperate with the Queen, the Prince of Wales, as well as the Duke of Cambridge and all related parties in the family.
- The statement concluded by thanking everyone for their continued support.