In an important development, Egyptian President visits UAE in Abu Dhabi today. During the visit, Sisi will discuss with Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces.
- The strong brotherly relations between the two countries and
- Bilateral strategic cooperation and
- Mechanisms for further development and enhancement in various fields
- To all developments on the Arab, regional and international arenas and issues of common concern.
The Egyptian president visits UAE
It comes within the framework of the common keenness to
- Strengthen close brotherly relations, cooperation
- Consultation on various issues related to the promotion of joint Arab action.”
The crisis with Qatar
Sisi’s visit to the UAE comes in conjunction with ‘signals’ that have not yet been formalized about the possibility of positive developments in the crisis with Qatar. Eventually, erupted in 2017 and caused a serious disturbance of the atmosphere, between Doha and several capitals, most notably Riyadh, Cairo, and Abu Dhabi.