Medical experts identified two warning signs that indicate a possible heart attack or coronary heart disease, which is a leading cause of death worldwide.
Hence the need to identify the initial symptoms to protect ourselves from a fatal heart attack.
Which causes serious damage to the heart muscle.
The term coronary heart disease described as :
what happens when the blood flow in the heart blocked ?
It blocked due to the accumulation of fatty substances in the coronary arteries.
Over time, artery walls can become submerged by fatty deposits, known as atherosclerosis, a potentially fatal condition.
Two warning signs of the risk of infection
Two heart attack warning signs
Medical experts have revealed two warning signs of the possibility of a heart attack, namely:
- nausea, indigestion, heartburn and pain, signs of an impending heart attack, and women may be more susceptible to this type of symptom.
- Many people suffer from gastric disorders for many reasons unrelated to the heart.
- It is important to know that these symptoms may occur before it.
- Snoring can be unusually loud and loud, so that the sleeper appears to be gasping or suffocating, a sign of sleep neap.
- When the sleeper stops breathing for short moments several times at night.
- This causes the heart to undergo additional pressure that can eventually lead to a fatal attack.
Therefore, it is important to take these symptoms seriously, and ask for the ambulance if necessary.