3 drugs of treatment of the Coronavirus
Russian health officials identified:
- Three drugs that are available to fight the 2019-nCoV virus in adults.
- The Russian Ministry of Health not only made recommendations on these drugs.
- But also describes how to provide treatments and in what quantities they should be taken.
So, these guidelines aim to have doctors follow them in all hospitals across the country.
Health experts believe that:
- The new Coronavirus can combat with ribavirin, lopinavir/ritonavir, and interferon beta-1b.
- Which medications commonly used to treat hepatitis. (C), HIV and multiple sclerosis, respectively.
The Treatment of Chinese SARS in 2003
- It is noteworthy that one of these mentioned drugs, “Ribavirin”, used in the treatment of Chinese SARS in 2003.
- Which infected more than 8,000 people and killed 774 individuals in 17 different countries.
The new strain of the “Coronavirus”
It showed great genetic similarity to SARS, as it showed a serial comparison and a match between them of 79.5%.
The Russian Ministry of Health recommends that:
- In order to prevent and reduce the severity of symptoms.
- As well as, the drug should be taken within two days of contacting an infected person.
- Eventually, Their prevention recommendations also include health and hygiene rules.
- Washing hands
- Wearing protective masks
Read Also: The Deadly Coronavirus leakage
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)