Recently, there has been an increase in the demand for fast food, due to the large number of promotions and advertisements, it attracts adults before the young, as it is ready and available in all places and places.
Nutritionist warns of eating junk food and explains its damage through these lines.
5 side effects of the fastfood.
- Cardiovascular disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorder
Fast food filled with large amounts of unhealthy fats and high calories, it helps to gain weight fast and fast, and obesity is the main gateway to some diseases.
Cardiovascular disease :
The proportion of these high fats help to raise the level of cholesterol in the blood, which leads to high blood pressure and atherosclerosis
It helps greatly in the stomach ulcers and indigestion, these fast food does not contain a healthy food value.
Many studies shows that fast food is very helpful for osteoporosis, especially those who eat it.
They lack many vitamins and minerals, as well as carbonated water.
Which, prevents absorption of calcium in the body, which is important for building bones.
Fast food is rich in fat and sugars, which in turn affect the cognitive functions of the brain.
Which, make it affect emotions and feelings in the brain causing depression.
One recent study revealed that consumers of fast food were 51% more likely to develop depression than their peers who did not accept fast food .
Reduce Fast Food Damage:
- The diversity of food must maintain in a healthy and healthy manner.
- Attention should pay to the personal hygiene of children, especially before and after eating.
- Attention should be given to making the child exercise regularly and regularly to maintain proper growth.
- Pay special attention to the need for the mother to try to love the child to eat vegetables and fruits in his diet.
- Try to make the home environment sound and quiet, free of marital differences.
- So as not to be affected by the child’s psyche and make it an appetite and food or lover evil to eat fast food.
- Minimize fat and sugars even though they are a source of energy, so they should treat with caution and in small amounts.