The largest parks in the world, there are in different regions of the world a number of famous and large parks at the same time, which attracted the attention of tourists from all over the world, and within these gardens:
- Dubai Miracle Garden
- Versailles Gardens
- experiments Garden
The largest parks in the world
Dubai Miracle Garden
Dubai Miracle Garden is one of the most beautiful and unique parks in the world.
When Dubai Miracle Garden was opened?
Dubai Miracle Garden is the largest natural flower garden in the world, which opened on Valentine’s Day in 2013.
Where Dubai Miracle Garden is located?
- More than 109 million flowers, from 45 A different kind of flower has been brought in from all over the world.
- Which makes it the largest natural flower garden in the world.
Guinness Book of Records
Dubai Miracle Garden is entering the Guinness Book of Records with a number of records that have been achieved.
- Pyramid of Flowers
- The Wall of Flowers
- Mickey Mouse model of flowers and plants
Pyramid of Flowers
- In addition to being the largest of its kind in the world, the park enters the Guinness Book of Records through the “Pyramid of Flowers“.
- Which reaches a height of ten meters with a base of 144 square meters.
The Wall of Flowers
- Surrounding the garden, with a length of 800 meters and a height of about three meters.
- In addition, The largest flower clock in the world.
- Finally, The largest floral model simulates the Emirates Airbus A380.
Mickey Mouse model of flowers and plants
Finally, the largest model of flowers and plants, 18 meters high, comes to one of the most famous cartoon characters in the world. Which is the character of “Mickey Mouse”. Walt Disney World to celebrate the 90th anniversary of the character’s debut.
Eventually, the flower garden was developed in two phases, and one of the developments was the creation of the “Butterfly Garden”. Which opened in March 2015, which is an extension and complement to the flower garden.
Versailles Gardens is located in France;
- It is one of the largest and most beautiful ten gardens in the world, covering an area of about 800 hectares.
- Finally, It is a prominent example of the official French design of gardens.
Versailles gardens include:
- Approximately 300 hectares of forest
- As well as, Hundreds of acres of flower beds
- 35 Kilometres of canals
- 600 fountains, and 372 statues
- In addition, it contains 200,000 trees
- Eventually, More than 210,000 flowering plants
- The lung of Algiers and its green essence “by the meat”.
- This captivating biological museum located on an area of 32 hectares.
- It managed to destroy the 5th rank as the best global park.
- In order to win the 3rd rank among the largest historical parks in the world.