The coldest city on the planet, The city of Yakutsk is located in the easternmost part of Russia, within the region of Siberia, and is not far away from the Arctic Circle. it is the coldest place in the whole world, witnessing unbelievable squalor; it recorded a very cold temperature of 47 degrees below zero.
The coldest city on the planet
- This city usually witnesses records in the freezing cold during the winter, so it became known as the coldest city in the world.
- The average temperature in the city during December is 40 degrees below zero, and the number declined to about 60 degrees below zero in 1911.
- These extreme weather conditions are depleting smartphone batteries
- The frozen soil is forcing residents to place more props under their homes during construction.
A Swiss photographer had said:
During a visit to the city that going out to buy cigarettes was a great risk.
Top the list of the coldest countries in the world
- There are also countries where winter lasts and is covered by snow throughout the year and not only in winter, such as Antarctica.
- Where it tops the list of the coldest countries in the world, although it is not a country.
- It is the coldest region on earth and covered by snow throughout the year.
- In addition to this Due to the high wind speeds and the lack of potable water, food or shelter.
- Makes it one of the most inhospitable places in the world.
State of Kazakhstan
The location of State of Kazakhstan
- It is located inside the Arctic Circle, this country is just below Russia, and it was part of the former Soviet Union.
- The terrain in Kazakhstan is very uneven, and the temperature varies according to height.
- There are many areas in this country that are permanently wrapped in ice. During winter, the temperature drops below freezing, and locals have some impressive survival methods.
- Such as ice fishing, to cope with the weather in one of the world’s coldest countries.