The Los Angeles Lakers team won a great victory at its Utah Jazz team, with a score of 121-96, in the National Basketball Association competition.
National Basketball Association
- It is a men’s professional basketball league in North America, composed of 30 teams.
- It is one of the four major professional sports leagues in the United States and Canada.
- Finally, It is widely considered to be the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world.
Lakers crush Jazz in the National Basketball Association
The Lakers managed to win, benefiting from the brilliance of superstar Anthony Davis, who scored 33 points, made 7 assists and got 11 rebounds.
As well as, Lakers currently have the best record among all-league teams with two losses and 13 wins (13-2).
Lakers prove they can beat good teams by crushing Jazz, doubters are running out of material
The Lakers managed to win, taking advantage of the brilliance of the two stars.
- Anthony Davies, who scored 26 points.
- “King” LeBron James added 23 points.
- As well as, 14 assists to the Lakers who won the sixth game in succession!
Lakers second victory in nineteenth this season
- He added 14 points and followed 9 rebounds and passed 12 critical balls.
- In order to achieve the Lakers second victory in a row and nineteenth this season against 3 defeats.
The young Shay Gilgus Alexander
He scored 24 points
He added 22 points for the Thunder who lost five out of six games he played!
In another match;
The Greek giant Yannis Antitoconembo scored 35 points and followed 9 rebounds to lead the Milwaukee Bucks to a 127–103 victory over the Detroit Pistons.
The Dallas Mavericks 121-114 beat their Minnesota Timberwolves, and the Orlando Magic defeated 128-114 over the Phoenix Suns.
Lakers vs Jazz Full Game Highlights!