In order to avoid risks, these things we should not leave in our cars. The car is often not just a means of transportation, but rather it turns into a large part of our life that cannot be dispensed with. So we leave in it a lot of important or unimportant things that we may need in later times, or we may forget about it because of our continuous presence in our cars.
In order to avoid risks … these things we should not leave in our cars.
- Plastic bottles
- Medicines and treatments
- Electronic devices, handbags or purses
- Sunscreens and some creams
- The glasses
- Important documents
- According to many specialized studies, plastic bottles, specifically for water, contain many harmful chemicals.
- As, It can leak into the water at high temperatures, which increases the risk of heart disease and cancer.
Medicines and treatments
- Medicines are among the most prominent things that we should not leave inside our cars for long periods.
- As, It is one of the conditions for storing them that they are in relatively cold temperatures, or at room temperature.
- This condition cannot be provided by the car for medicine.
- So, Its presence in our cars can make it unusable, and it will often turn into substances that are very harmful to our health.
Electronic devices, handbags or purses
- Leaving different electronic devices inside our cars makes cars an easy bite for thieves who will cease to steal these devices.
- They will do anything to steal them such as breaking glass or taking off doors. With the development of modern technology, information and data can be stolen.
- As well as they may explode or be burned by the heat and cause a real catastrophe.
- The same will happen if we forget the handbag or purse inside the car.
- As our vehicle will become a target for thieves, who will try to break the glass and steal the car or its contents.
Sunscreens and some creams
- Sunscreens in particular, and many types of skin creams in general, are a time bomb sometimes in cars.
- As high temperatures may cause them to explode, and at the least damage.
- They will expire and become useless, and sometimes harmful to health.
- All cars have a place designated for storing driving glasses or sunglasses.
- So, It is preferable to use them to put glasses in because the direct sun heat may melt the plastic glasses frame.
- As well as, make it so hot that it cannot be worn if it is of metal.
- In the case of possessing important documents of any kind, it is preferable to never leave them in the car for a long time.
- As the car is always subject to theft and these documents can be lost at any time.