Discover the world’s tallest building, the 828-meter-tall Burj Khalifa combines sophisticated art, engineering, and innovative design.
All this has made Burj Khalifa tallest building a favorite destination for tourists from around the world who have been visiting it since it opened in 2010. This magnificent building is the heart of Dubai and an inspiring landmark for many visitors to the city.
Learn about the tallest building in the world
The tower features a triple-base design inspired by a lily flower. Looking at the tower from above, you will see that it includes designs inspired by Islamic architecture.
The Visitors can enjoy:
The most spectacular panoramic views through the ‘At the Top’ viewing deck on floors 124 and 125 as well as the world’s highest observation deck on the 148th floor. 122.
At the bottom of the tallest building tower, you’ll find plenty of entertainment and dining options at The Dubai Mall. As well as, watch the spectacular Dubai Fountain show.
The strangest information about Burj Khalifa in Dubai
- The world’s largest cranes have been used to build this tower, a crane that can lift 25 tons.
- The total concrete used in the construction of Burj Khalifa tallest building is equivalent to the weight of 100 thousand elephants.
- The total weight of aluminum used in the construction of the tower is the weight of five A380 aircraft.
- The Burj Khalifa stairway consists of 2909 degrees leading you to the 160th floor.
- The elevators used in Burj Khalifa are the fastest in the world,
- As well as, delivering guests to the higher floors at a speed of ten meters per second.
- Burj Khalifa has the world’s tallest library on the 123rd floor.