The UAE is the largest Arab investor in the US market with a total investment estimated at $ 4.8 billion, which confirms the depth of bilateral relations between the two countries in various vital areas.
Especially, in the commercial and investment sectors. $ End of 2018.
Why The UAE is the largest Arab investor in the US market ?!
UAE showcases investment opportunities at Select America Investment Summit 2019.
This came through, the delegation of the UAE participating in the work of the “Choose America for Investment 2019” summit.
Which, launched in the US capital Washington, with wide international participation.
So, The UAE is the largest Arab investor in the US market with a total investment estimated at $ 4.8 billion.
Who attended the “Choose America for Investment 2019” summit ?!
- Ivanka Trump, an advisor to the US president.
- Larry Kudlow, White House economic adviser and director of the National Economic Council.
- US Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross.
- Along with a number of senior US government officials.
- In addition to a group of decision-makers, heads of government officials, investors Businessmen from different countries of the world.
Who attended from the UAE delegation ?!
- The UAE ambassador to the United States, and the UAE delegation
Abdullah Al Saleh, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Economy for Foreign Trade Affairs.
- Jamal Al Jarwan, General Secretary of the Emirates Council for Investors Abroad.
- In addition to a number of officials and representatives of more than 30 government and private entities in the UAE.
The UAE participation in the Select America Investment Summit
The UAE confirmed its participation in the Select America Investment Summit as it represents an important platform for UAE companies investing abroad.
The United States, especially in sectors where UAE companies highly experienced and capable.