We are now in the winter, meaning we have to be extremely careful when driving our vehicles on the road. Necessary steps In the event of a vehicle wheel skidding, Especially since the streets after the rain are very dangerous and cause car slides.
Necessary steps In the event of a vehicle wheel skidding
We will discuss 3 ways
Sliding rear wheels
In the event of a slide in the rear wheels of the car
- First lift our foot off the accelerator pedal, without trying to touch the brake-break pedal.
- Then we have to press the clutch-clutch pedal if the transmission is normal, not automatic.
- After that, the steering wheel should be directed in the same direction as the back of the vehicle which drifted off.
- Finally, we continue to direct the steering wheel left or right according to the direction of the deflection to the rear of the vehicle, until you can control it.
In the event of a slip in the front wheels of our vehicles.
- Firstly, we have to lift our foot from the gas pedal without touching the brakes, then press the clutch-clutch with the normal transmission.
- Then we direct the steering in the same direction as the “front of the vehicle” strayed.
- Finally, continue to guide the steering wheel to the right or left according to the direction of the deflection in the front of the vehicle until we can control it.
Four wheels sliding
In the case of slipping into the four-wheel drive of the car
- Firstly, we raise our foot from the gas pedal, we press the clutch pedal in the normal transmission, we raise our foot from the brake pedal.
- In order to allow the wheels to rotate and stick to the ground.
- Then we return to pressing the brakes intermittently to get rid of the locking of the wheels.
- Finally, direct the steering wheel toward the deflection of the vehicle.