Alexei Navalny was released from the detention center three weeks after he was caught for organising anti-Kremlin protests. This was his second detention within a few months.
The Russian opposition leader also a 42-year-old activist left the detention center in the south of Moscow on Sunday morning and stated that “Over the 50 days I have been in jail we have seen yet more evidence that this regime is in complete decline,” he said, referring to recent embarrassments to Moscow’s intelligence services abroad and the launch failure of a manned Russian space rocket. “If anyone thinks that with arrests … they can scare or stop us, that is clearly not the case.”
Navalny finished was arrested for organising a rally earlier this year and after he was released was arrested against to face charges over another protest.
The Navalny ally Leonid Volkov said at the time of the latest arrest that the Kremlin who got defeated in the polls and that they had “to take it out on someone because of all their defeats and failures of the last weeks”.
Navalny supporters fear that he might face a lengthy prison term as he been detained twice in less than a year, they could be looking at means to put him away for longer period. Amnesty International stated that Navalny of conscience and said he committed no crime at all. He strikes defiant note as he’s freed: ‘If anyone thinks, that with arrests, they can scare or stop us, that is clearly not the case’